Would you like to teach your man to love you on your terms, without him even knowing he is being taught? The Art of Womanhood is designed to give you the skills and knowledge that you need to harness your God-given power as a woman to do just that. Are you not receiving the love and attention you need from your man? Is your man not living up to his role as the provider, protector, and breadwinner of your home? Or maybe you don’t have a man yet, but you are a woman looking for tools to lay the groundwork for a successful marriage in the future—this book is for you.
In this book, Pastor Frank E. Legette III imparts what he has learned through his decades of work coaching and counseling women as both a pastor and through his courses with The Women’s Empowerment HQ. In these pages you will discover:
• Why the man in your life is refusing to love you the way that you need—and what to do about it.
• The six biggest mistakes that women make that will doom your relationship—and how to avoid them.
• Why the situation in your current relationship may actually be killing you—and the importance of finding your value.
• How to effectively set high expectations for your man—so he will want to rise to the occasion.
• How to use God’s design for your relationships—and how following His model will change your life.
The Art of Womanhood will give you God’s blueprint for a successful relationship along with easy-to-implement actions steps to help you get what you need from your man. Whether you want to save a broken relationship, make a current relationship stronger, or know the tools for training your man before you even enter into a relationship, The Art of Womanhood will help you achieve your relationship dreams. Free on Kindle.