Congratulations You’re Accepted! Do you dream of the day that your teen hears these 3 beautiful words but, getting to this point feels overwhelming, daunting and impossible? Do you wish there was a way for you to know what you don’t know? Don’t you wish there was a simplified timeline or a way to know what these college admission offices are looking for?
I have great news for you, your teen can absolutely stand out in this crazy competitive college admission process and get into their dream school. There is a system that will make the process smoother and give you peace of mind that your teen can find their perfect college fit. If you are a parent who is ready to help your teen achieve their college admissions dreams then this is the book for you. Combining her Education and Psychology background Author Dr. Gena Lester will take you behind the college admission curtain and teach you:
– The 5 must-haves that every college admission office is looking for in an applicant
– The biggest mistakes that most applicants make and how to avoid them
– How to help your teen tell their story throughout their entire application so that they stand-out among the hundreds of thousands of other students.
– The truth behind getting scholarships and reducing the cost of college
– How to navigate life with a college student and the changes that it brings