Think you have what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur?
Many people want to turn their passion into a successful business. If you want a roadmap of how to build a successful business or grow an existing one, this is the book for you.
Paul Woodruff compiles his lifetime of business experience into this all-in-one book for those who want to start or grow their own business. The Successful Entrepreneur’s Playbook outlines the key ingredients that would-be entrepreneurs should consider in assessing their likelihood of success and then provides the key components in building a successful business—from the basic legal and organizational choices in starting a business to tips on how to staff and create a winning team, market, sell, and deliver products or services that create satisfied customers, repeat business, and make a profit.
In the pages of this book, you will discover:
- The critical roles that culture, vision, passion, and leadership play in building a successful business
- The necessity of a practical strategic plan
- The importance of crafting a well-developed business plan
- Why ethics and giving back matter
- How to finance and build realistic budgets for your business
- Methods to find and keep quality employees
- Marketing and sales techniques to start, evolve, and transition your business
- The key business risks to recognize early and how to mitigate some of them
- Ways to create, foster, and manage growth in your business—and in yourself
- Possibilities for startups to participate in the international market
- Alternatives in exiting your successful business
This book will help you achieve your dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur. Learn from this practical and personal experience detailed in The Successful Entrepreneur’s Playbook (A Practical Guide to Building a Successful Business). Free on Kindle.